Video conference software has become a necessity in our everyday lives and a lifeline for millions of people. Video conferencing is a powerful tool that can help you connect with your team, regardless of location.
Thanks to the greatest video conferencing apps and software available today, colleagues can see and hear each other in HD quality.
This article will review some of the best video conference software for businesses and explore what features are important when choosing a product.
Let’s dive into it!
What is Video Conferencing Software?
Video conferencing software is a type of software that lets you hold virtual face-to-face meetings with clients, partners, and colleagues. In fact, video conferencing has become so popular in recent years that many people use it daily.
Video conferencing apps are used by businesses to cut travel costs and make it easier for employees to work from home or remotely when they need to. This type of technology also gives you an opportunity for personal interaction that may not be possible if you couldn’t schedule a meeting in person.
Video conferencing software can be used with any device with a webcam and microphone, including desktop computers or laptops, smartphones, gaming consoles, and virtual reality headsets. They must feature built-in cameras, so everyone participating in your meeting can see each other face-to-face!
Types of Video Conferencing Software
There are many different kinds of video conference software out there! It’s important to know what kind(s) might be right for your business before making purchasing decisions about which type(s) would work best for your specific needs.
Cloud-Hosted Video Conferencing
Cloud computing is where programs and data live on remote servers that users can access through the internet. This means users can access information anywhere they have an internet connection. Cloud-hosted video conferencing is when those systems are hosted on a remote server or cloud service provider.
The main components of cloud-hosted video conferencing include:
Webcams are video cameras connected to computers via USB or FireWire. They typically have a resolution of 640×480 pixels, and they’re often used in conjunction with microphones and speakers. Webcams are generally inexpensive, easy to find and use, and well-suited for home or office use.
A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into electric signals—and vice versa. When you speak into the microphone (for example), you produce vibrations that cause your diaphragm to vibrate in symphony with your speech sounds. It translates the vibrations into electrical signals, which travel along the wire connecting it with the computer’s sound card or integrated circuit board (ICB).
Browser-Based Video Conferencing
Browser-based video conferences use a web browser like Safari or Chrome to connect with other participants via video conference software (WebRTC). There is no need to download any additional applications or sign up for services beyond a browser platform to participate in these calls.
WebRTC is a free, open-source project that allows browsers to communicate directly with each other via the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP). This allows browsers running WebRTC to transmit audio and video data without downloading and installing additional software.
15 Best Video Conferencing Software for Business
For your feasibility, we have compiled the 15 best video conferencing software for business, and those include the following:
Best Video Conferencing Software ($149 per month).
Zoom is a video conferencing and online meeting platform allowing users to connect and collaborate remotely. With Zoom, users can participate in audio and video meetings, share screens, and chat with others through a web browser or mobile app.
It is commonly used for business meetings, webinars, and distance learning, and is known for its easy-to-use interface and high-quality video and audio. Zoom offers a range of subscription plans for individuals, teams, and organizations, and also has a free basic version that allows users to participate in unlimited one-on-one meetings with up to 100 participants in group meetings.
Zoom is one of the top video conferencing software applications on the market.
It offers Active Learning and Breakout Rooms, annotation tools, surveys, polling options, and more.
The platform can be used in education and training, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, financial services, and banking.
It is also used for government meetings and non-profits and in contact centers.
Zoom works for any business that needs to communicate with customers or partners via video conferencing.
The main screen gives you an overview of all of your scheduled meetings.
It shows you the date, time, and several participants expected by displaying the user profile pictures next to each meeting name.
Zoom has become one of the top video conferencing software applications, thanks to its versatility and ease of use.
It can be used for many business needs, including internal communications, customer service, etc.
The software is even incorporated into other platforms like Freelancer or Upwork as an integral part of their offerings.
Zoom also offers great value for money by providing subscription plans that allow you to use Zoom from multiple devices (e.g., your computer or smartphone).
While some competitors offer similar features at higher prices or require payment unless you want an additional fee each month, Zoom allows users unlimited access without any restrictions!
Active Learning is a feature that lets you see what other participants are doing on their screens during a meeting.
You can even draw on the display of another person’s computer so they can see your annotations in real-time.
If someone wants to share something with the whole room but doesn’t want everyone else to see it, they can use this tool, too; it’ll show up only on their display when they’re using it.
The Breakout Room feature allows users to set up private rooms where multiple people can chat privately by video or audio call or share documents through document-sharing services such as Google Drive, SharePoint Online/OneDrive for Business, or Box. It also allows screen sharing.
- Virtual Meetings. Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings.
- Team Chat. Collaborate together with Zoom Chat.
- VoIP Phone System. Call the world with Zoom Phone.
- Online Whiteboard. Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard.
- Conversational Intelligence. …
- Email and Calendar.
Zoom has several features that make it a great tool for these industries to use for their day-to-day operations.
For example, the platform offers two-factor authentication (2FA) security feature to help protect data from unauthorized access.
Moreover, if a meeting is scheduled, Zoom automatically creates a calendar event for you with all the details about the time, date, and participants.
In addition to showing your meetings for the day, week, or month in list form (this is called “calendar view”), Zoom also shows you the date, time, and several participants expected by displaying the user profile pictures next to each meeting name.
This makes it easy to spot any upcoming meetings that might interfere with others on your schedule.
Zoom offers three pricing plans:
- Basic Free – (Meetings up to 40 minutes per meeting, 100 Attendees per meeting, Whiteboard 3 included, Team Chat, BETA Mail & Calendar Client).
- Pro ($149/Month) – (Meetings up to 30 hours per meeting, zoom-pricing-ok, 100 Attendees per meeting, Whiteboard 3 included, Team Chat, BETA Mail & Calendar Client, Cloud Storage 5GB).
- Business ($199/Month) – (Meetings up to 30 hours per meeting, 300 Attendees per meeting, Whiteboard Unlimited, Team Chat, BETA Mail & Calendar Client, Cloud Storage 5GB, Extras SSO, managed domains).
- Enterprise (Contact Us) – (Meetings up to 30 hours per meeting, 1000 Attendees per meeting, Whiteboard Unlimited & Plus, Team Chat, BETA Mail & Calendar Client, Cloud Storage Unlimited, Extras SSO, managed domains, Phone Full-featured PBX, Translated Captions, Rooms & Webinars).
What I Like/Dislike | About Zoom:
- Supports Large Audiences. One of the main advantages is the ability to host very large online conferences.
- Stream Your Meetings/Webinar on Facebook.
- You Can Use Zoom For Free.
- Google Calendar Support.
- Scalable for Small, Medium, and Large Business.
- Easy to Use
- Too Many Subscriptions and Add-Ons. Zoom is a subscription-based service that is reasonably priced at starter levels.
- Lack of Comment Control.
- Zoom bombing.
- HD Video Is Not the Standard.
- You Need to Download An App.
- Inconsistent Cloud File Sizes.
Remote PC Meeting
Best Online Meetings($18 per month).
Remote PC meetings refer to the practice of connecting to and controlling a computer remotely over the internet, typically for the purpose of conducting meetings or collaborating with others.
Various tools and software allow users to connect to a remote PC and view the desktop, control the mouse and keyboard, and share files and screens. Remote PC meetings are often used by businesses and organizations to allow team members to work together remotely and can be useful for situations where individuals need to access specific software or resources that are only available on a particular computer.
They can also be useful for providing technical support or training to individuals who are not physically present.
|Best For||Remote PC Connection|
Remote PC is a good video conferencing tool.
It allows you to host online meetings with up to 100 people at a time and share your desktop with participants.
You can use RemotePC on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms. It also has browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox & Safari.
You can use a Remote PC on any computer or mobile device. You can even use it to host online meetings with up to 100 people, screen sharing, and recording of meeting.
If you need to save files from a meeting or event, you can do so with Remote PC without worrying about paying for the software again.
The best thing about this software is that it allows you to share your desktop with participants so they can see what’s happening on your screen while they talk to you through their microphone/webcam combination.
You may also record your meetings, so they are stored in your computer or cloud storage (if any).
The software supports voice-calling and video conferencing with up to 250 participants in a single conference.
A unique feature is the “live drawing” tool that lets you draw on your desktop during meetings to show others what you’re talking about.
It allows team members to share content from their computers, such as documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, via a secure connection (SSL).
● You can share your desktop with participants.
● It allows screen sharing with meeting participants.
● The software allows you to share your desktop with participants during a meeting.
- Instant meetings.
- Attend meetings.
- Calendar Integration.
- VoIP calls and video conference.
- Meetings without limit.
- Dial in via phone.
- Unlimited host licenses.
- Add co-hosts.
This software allows you to record your meetings and save them on your computer or cloud storage.
This way, when you need to review the meeting’s content, you can do so easily and conveniently by playing the video recording from your computer.
This is useful if you have forgotten something said during a meeting or if some important things need clarification regarding a particular topic being discussed at length during the session.
You can share files up to 50MB during the meeting. Meeting participants can download the files after the meeting ends.
You can share any type of file, such as documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, during or even during your meeting.
The host can also share their device screen with other attendees who can view it on their mobile devices too!
Remote PC Meeting offers three pricing plans:
- Consumer ($18/Month) – (Unlimited Remote Access, Platform Independent[PC, Mac, Linux], Always-ON Remote Access, Unlimited Concurrent Access, File Transfer, Remote Printing).
- Consumer ($37/Month) – (Unlimited Remote Access, Platform Independent[PC, Mac, Linux], Always-ON Remote Access, Unlimited Concurrent Access, File Transfer, Remote Printing).
- SOHO ($59/Month) – (Unlimited Remote Access, Platform Independent[PC, Mac, Linux], Always-ON Remote Access, Unlimited Concurrent Access, File Transfer, Remote Printing, Whiteboard, Access via web, Meeting: Video Conferencing Solution).
- Team ($224/Month) – (Unlimited Remote Access, Platform Independent[PC, Mac, Linux], Always-ON Remote Access, Unlimited Concurrent Access, File Transfer, Remote Printing, Whiteboard, Access via web, Meeting: Video Conferencing Solution, RDP Connector, Remote Reboot, Add a organize users).
- Enterprise ($449/Month) – (Unlimited Remote Access, Platform Independent[PC, Mac, Linux], Always-ON Remote Access, Unlimited Concurrent Access, File Transfer, Remote Printing, Whiteboard, Access via web, Meeting: Video Conferencing Solution, RDP Connector, Remote Reboot, Add a organize users, Endpoint Cloud Backup, Active Directory).
What I Like/Dislike | About Remote PC Meeting:
- Really good integration and is compatible to use with multiple team members. Viewing and sharing files is easy, and the design is amazing.
- I like that it was an inexpensive way to gain secure access to my client’s computers. We use it to access QuickBooks Desktop on our client’s computers, so we can do work for them remotely.
- My first connection eventually successful with the help of a help desk chat.
- If there was a drawback, I would say the speed, but this is the problem with all remote desktop software.
- I didn’t appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer, and it was the worst experience EVER. There’s no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.
- Compared to TeamViewer and go to assist, this software is slightly slow and lags a bit.
Best Create a Conference Room ($29 per month).
WebinarNinja is a web-based platform that allows users to host and attend online webinars. It offers a range of features such as customizable registration pages, live streaming, and integration with popular email marketing tools.
WebinarNinja is designed to make it easy for users to host professional and engaging webinars and can be used for a variety of purposes such as lead generation, product demonstrations, and training sessions.
With WebinarNinja, you can host video and webinar conferences with up to 10,000 people. It allows you to create a conference room to access whenever you want.
Add your custom branding or logos so that the conference room will match your company’s look and feel.
You can invite others to join so your team can meet in real-time, regardless of location.
If you want to start a one on one call with someone, all you have to do is visit their profile and click “Video Chat.”
You can enable cloud recording of an upcoming meeting or webinar with just a few clicks. To join a meeting or webinar, all it takes is one click.
Some features make this service stand out from the rest.
● Custom branding:
You have complete control over your webinar room as it appears on the screen during your event.
You can brand your logo onto the background and add custom animations that will appear between each slide and at other points in the presentation.
This way, no matter who’s viewing or participating in your webinar event (or even if they’re watching it on YouTube), they’ll know exactly where it came from!
● Easy invitations:
One of our favorite features is how easy it is to send out an email invitation to join us for one of our upcoming sessions.
Just enter their name into our “To” field and type “WebinarNinja” into our “Subject” field; then send them away.
They’ll receive an auto-generated email with instructions for logging into their account so that they can register for any available seats left open.
There is no need for extra software downloads here since everything except audio/video feeds will be handled through Google Hangouts’ infrastructure directly within Gmail itself.”
- Attendees. Choose from up to 1,000 live attendees per webinar.
- Unlimited Registrants & Replay Attendees. All plans include unlimited registrants.
- Replay Options. You can offer replay access for a limited time, indefinitely, or offer no replay at all.
- Automated Webinars.
- Customize in your language.
Thanks to WebinarNinja’s cloud-based recording, you can effortlessly record your webinars and meetups in a few simple clicks. Here is how it works:
● Click on the “record” button at the bottom of your screen during your live presentation.
● You will be prompted with a pop-up window asking if you want to start recording now or later; click “Later” if you haven’t yet prepared everything necessary for video recording (e.g., external services like screen sharing).
You only need one click when you want to join a meeting or webinar. Click on the meeting link, sign in with your email address, and then click on the meeting room.
The Webinar Ninja platform is easy to use, even if you’re a beginner. There’s no worry about technical issues (such as software updates) or compatibility problems with the person running your webinar.
The servers handle everything, so all you have to do is show up and go through their simple setup wizard when it’s time for your session.
WebinarNinja offers three pricing plans:
- Basic ($29/Month) – (Unlimited webinars, Unlimited registrants, Live webinars, Unlimited landing pages & forms, Email notifications & broadcasts, Paid webinars with No Fees, Send unlimited emails).
- Pro ($99/Month) – (Unlimited webinars, Unlimited registrants, Live webinars, Unlimited landing pages & forms, Email notifications & broadcasts, Paid webinars with No Fees, Send unlimited emails, Send unlimited emails, 1-on-1 Onboarding Call, Custom branded URL).
- Business ($199/Month) – (Unlimited webinars, Unlimited registrants, Live webinars, Unlimited landing pages & forms, Email notifications & broadcasts, Paid webinars with No Fees, Send unlimited emails, Send unlimited emails, 1-on-1 Onboarding Call, Custom branded URL, Series webinars, Hybrid webinars, Priority support).
What I Like/Dislike | About WebinarNinja:
- Robust webinar platform — WebinarNinja is one of the best webinar platforms around.
- Paid webinars — It’s so nice that they include the option to have paid webinars. …
- Hybrid webinars — Having the ability to play a recorded video during a live webinar is a huge bonus.
- This is without a doubt the worst webinar software around and I have used a large range of them. This is the first negative review I have ever written – it’s that bad.
- Once charged I tried to contact the customer support and been no response about my refund request.
- What is worse is that they still sent out all emails – webinar is in 24 hours, webinar is in an hour, webinar is now to our 1,000 registrations.
Best Presentation Tool($7 per month).
Prezi is a presentation software that allows users to create visually engaging presentations using a variety of templates, tools, and features.
It is designed to be an alternative to traditional slide-based presentation tools such as PowerPoint, and uses a canvas-based interface that allows users to zoom in and out of different sections of their presentation.
Prezi is popular for its ability to create dynamic, interactive presentations that can be more engaging for the audience. It is commonly used for business presentations, marketing presentations, and educational presentations.
Prezi is a presentation tool that allows you to tell your story in creative ways.
It’s great for giving presentations because it helps you create eye-catching slideshows, but it doesn’t have the functionality of other presentation programs like Keynote or PowerPoint.
If you’re looking for something more advanced than Prezi, we recommend using Google Slides instead.
It’s easy to use, making it ideal for non-technical users.
However, this best video conferencing tool has some limitations if you want to do more advanced things like embedding video or creating animations.
The platform also has no analytics, so you won’t know how many people watched your presentation after uploading it on the internet (or at least not unless you use another system).
- Presenter view. Presenter view is a separate display in the desktop app that shows where you are in your presentation and what’s coming next.
- Presenter notes. Sometimes we all need a heads-up.
- PDF export.
- Downloading a presentation.
- Live Prezi.
- Prezi Viewer presentation remote
There are many advantages to using Prezi for your online meetings.
The first is that it’s easy to present a presentation in real-time, making it perfect for use during webinars and other video conferences.
It also allows users to collaborate on the same slide by adding their comments, making them feel like they are part of the meeting instead of just watching it.
Another benefit is that you can record and save your presentation so attendees can go back through it later if they want or need to review something important.
You can also add videos or links to your slides to make them more interesting or informative.
Prezi offers three pricing plans:
- Standard ($7/Month) – (Unlimited visual content, Privacy control, Revocable share links, Premium images, icons and background, Advanced image editing).
- Plus ($12/Month) – (Unlimited visual content, Privacy control, Revocable share links, Premium images, icons and background, Advanced image editing, Enhanced story blocks, PowerPoint converter, Smart branding).
- Premium ($16/Month) – (Unlimited visual content, Privacy control, Revocable share links, Premium images, icons and background, Advanced image editing, Enhanced story blocks, PowerPoint converter, Smart branding, Offline access (desktop application), Portable presentations, Presenter view).
What I Like/Dislike | About Prezi:
- Pros: Lots of pre-created templates make it easy to get presentations off the ground.
- Cons: Load times can be slow; paid features are visible but not available for free plans; no gallery of shared presentations on the site.
- Users must be careful when designing presentations as they can become quite busy
- Difficult to convert presentations to PDF
Best Live Discussions ($500 per month).
Airmeet is a virtual event platform that allows users to host and attend online events such as conferences, trade shows, and networking events. It offers a range of features including live streaming, interactive breakout rooms, and customizable branding.
Airmeet is designed to provide an immersive and engaging online event experience for attendees, and is suitable for a variety of industries including business, education, and entertainment. It aims to provide an alternative to in-person events that may not be possible due to the COVID-19 pandemic or other reasons.
Airmeet is a virtual event software founded in 2018.
It has a new feature called live discussions that lets users use video or voice to communicate with each other.
This feature is available for up to 50 participants on desktop, mobile devices, and web browsers – no matter what device they use.
There is also a built-in chatbox for real-time discussions for people who prefer chatting.
This best video conferencing solution has been designed in such a way that it can be used to conduct events like webinars, conferences, training sessions, and more.
The user interface of Airmeet is very easy to use, allowing you to add different types of content during the event. Some of these include documents, videos, text files, etc.
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Attendance Management
- Attendee Management
- Attendee Profiles
- Attendee Tracking
- Audience Analytics
- Audience Engagement
- Badge Management
- Barcode / Ticket Scanning
- Breakout Rooms
- Customizable Branding
- Customizable Forms
- Customizable Reports
- Customizable Templates
- Data Import/Export
- Electronic Hand Raising
- Email Marketing
The app also has a built-in bot called “Joker,” which can help answer questions about Airmeet’s features and functionality.
For example, if someone asks, “What’s this button do?” click “Joker,” and you will get an explanation of what it does (and perhaps some other information).
Airmeet allows you to record your video conference sessions and share them with other users via email or social media sites like Facebook or Twitter (but not Google+).
Airmeet offers three pricing plans:
- Free – (Up to 90 mins session duration, Multiple modes of networking, Extensive Live event engagement, Default Airmeet landing page, Pre-set emails, Real-time data & basic reports).
- Starter ($500/Month) – (Advanced networking modes, Unlimited session duration, Custom event branding options, Audience segmentation & advanced analytics, Leaderboard & Gamification).
- Professional ($1500/Month) – (Multi-track events, Premium personalization & branding, Customizable 3D booths, Immersive video engagement, Personalized session access, 1080p streaming).
- Enterprise (Contact Us) – (AirControl Hybrid event capabilities, Dedicated account manager, AirStudio 3D event experiences, SSO, Whitelabelled mobile app & website).
What I Like/Dislike | About Airmeet:
- It was trully amazing to discovery Airmeet and setup all the event. The support was also amazing.
- We honestly loved our experience with Airmeet and we’re also super grateful that they chose to work with us for our TEDxCubbonPark event.
- If you want your audience to have an amazing experience that seems like an offline event, Airmeet is what you want. It’s as professional as it gets.
- Lack of support/communication from the vendor. They will not respond to questions.
- There were occasional technical challenges in the social lounge, especially with audio dropping, that produced a negative experience for some users.
- It doesn’t work on mobile & other compatibility problems.
Best for Businesses Communications ($4 per month).
Discord is a communication platform designed for communities, gamers, and businesses. It offers a variety of features including voice and text chat, custom emotes, and integrations with popular gaming platforms. Discord is available as a desktop app and a mobile app, and can be used on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android devices.
It is popular among online communities and gamers, and is often used for team communication, socializing, and organizing events and tournaments. Discord is also used by businesses and organizations for internal communication and collaboration.
Discord is a free voice and text chat app designed for gamers.
It’s also a great tool for businesses who want to secure their communications. Discord allows you to create a private chat room for your team and can also be used for video conferencing.
You can also set up a team and invite others to join with ease, or if you prefer privacy, there’s an option where people must be invited before they can enter the chatroom.
The best part about Discord is that it doesn’t store any data on its servers–all the information stays on your devices only (i.e., those belonging to your group members).
This makes conversations more secure than they would otherwise be if they were stored online at some third-party company’s server.
- Age-Restricted Commands.
- Using a Screen Reader on Discord.
- Video Backgrounds.
- Find Your Friends FAQ.
- [Mobile] Screen share FAQ.
- Slash Commands FAQ.
- Keyboard Navigation FAQ.
- Video & Screen share Updates
There are many different ways to use Discord, including voice, text, video call (also known as “video chatting”), screen share, and even file sharing.
Even though the platform would not appear particularly innovative, its implementation distinguishes it from the other choices that were accessible when it was made available.
Until now, the only options for VoIP-for-gamers were downloadable desktop applications; this is the first time a VoIP service for gamers has been available in various forms.
In addition to being extremely user-friendly, the platform is extremely clean and responsive.
Discord offers three pricing plans:
- Discord Nitro Classic ($4/Month) – (Age-Restricted Commands, Using a Screen Reader on Discord, Video Backgrounds, Find Your Friends, [Mobile] Screen share, Slash Commands, Keyboard Navigation, Video & Screen share Updates).
- Discord Nitro ($9/Month) – (Age-Restricted Commands, Using a Screen Reader on Discord, Video Backgrounds, Find Your Friends, [Mobile] Screen share, Slash Commands, Keyboard Navigation, Video & Screen share Updates).
What I Like/Dislike | About Discord:
- Create free server and as many as you want
- Many bots
- You can create as many call channels and text channel as you wanted.
- A spyware that track all of your movements
- Access to your email, passwords and name and IP-address
- Know your location and devices
- Ban users for no reason
Best Video Conferencing Tool
Skype is a communication platform that allows users to make voice and video calls, send instant messages, and share files with others. It is available as a desktop app and a mobile app, and can be used on a variety of devices including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Skype is popular for its ability to connect people over long distances and is often used for personal and professional communication. It offers a range of features such as video conferencing, screen sharing, and integration with other Microsoft products. Skype is free to use for one-on-one calls and small group calls, but offers paid plans for larger group calls and additional features.
Skype is a popular video conferencing app for businesses.
It’s free to use and can help you save on travel costs by letting employees connect in real-time, so they don’t have to travel as much.
The downside is that Skype doesn’t offer high-definition quality like some of the paid options do, but it allows you to see who else is in the room with you during a meeting, so everyone feels included.
You can download the software for free onto your computer or mobile device and launch a meeting using Skype’s built-in tools or by sending an invite via email or SMS text messages.
- Audio and HD video calling.
- Smart messaging.
- Screen sharing.
- Call recording and Live subtitles.
- Call phones.
- Private conversations.
This free video conferencing tool allows coworkers from different locations to join their colleagues without leaving their desks.
Microsoft Corporation owns Skype, a video conferencing service that may be used on computers, smartphones, tablets, Xboxes, and even smartwatches. It’s widely regarded as the first video conferencing system, predating the others currently in use. It may be difficult to believe, but there was a time when Skype was the only option available for video chatting online.
Skype pricing plans:
The use of Skype is completely free, but if you want to acquire a phone number, then charges may apply.
What I Like/Dislike | About Skype:
- Audio and HD video calling.
- Smart messaging.
- Screen sharing.
- Call recording and Live subtitles.
- Call phones.
- Private conversations.
- Skype need to add different templates which looks more attractive.
- Make landline or mobile dialing feature available for free.
Best for Video Conferencing($4 per month).
Verizon Conferencing is a communication platform that allows users to host and attend online meetings, webinars, and video conferences. It offers a range of features including screen sharing, real-time collaboration, and integration with popular productivity tools.
Verizon Conferencing is designed for businesses and organizations, and is intended to provide a professional and reliable platform for online meetings. It is available as a desktop app and a mobile app, and can be used on a variety of devices including computers, tablets, and smartphones. Verizon Conferencing is a paid service and offers various plans with different features and capacity options.
|Best For||Productivity Tools|
Verizon Conferencing is a cloud-based video conferencing service.
It offers secure, high-quality, and reliable conference calls that allow users to connect with other individuals through one-to-one or group video chats.
The service also includes a mobile app that lets you download your audio/video files after a call is over.
Another great feature of this app is that it allows you to share specific files during your meetings, like your resume or business proposal, so they don’t have to be constantly passed around the table.
- Audio conferencing: This allows participants to join a conference call using their phone, without the need for additional software or hardware.
- Video conferencing: This allows participants to see and hear each other in real-time, using their computers or mobile devices.
- Screen sharing: This allows participants to share their screens with each other, enabling them to collaborate on documents or presentations.
- Meeting scheduling: This allows users to schedule meetings in advance and invite participants via email or by sharing a unique meeting link.
Verizon Conferencing offers an intuitive web interface that makes setting up a free trial or subscribing very easy for businesses and teams.
It supports most platforms such as Windows 10 PCs/laptops, iPhones/iPads running iOS 9+ operating systems, and Android devices running 4.4+ operating systems (or above).
Verizon Conferencing offers three pricing plans:
- Essential Package ($18/Month) – (Unlimited voice & video calling, Auto-attendant & toll free numbers, Integrations with Outlook & Google Contacts, Voicemail to email notifications, Unlimited internet fax).
- Workplace Core ($4/Month) – (Live Video, Knowledge Library, Groups, News Feed, Mark As Important Comments).
What I Like/Dislike | About Verizon Conferencing:
- I like security as the most likeable feature. This platform is cloud-based and follows a lot of security protocols, a conversation can be kept secure with restricted meetings by using OTP and the AES-256 GCM encryption algorithm to secure all transit content. Really its a more secure feature
- Even though BlueJeans Meetings provides an array of features, its major drawback is its participant display limitation. It allows only 25 participant display during the meetings which is a major drawback during fun fridays when every member of the team are on display for an
Best Video Conferencing Software($12 per month).
GoMeetNow is a video conferencing and webinar platform that allows users to connect and collaborate with others remotely through audio and video communication. It features tools for scheduling and hosting meetings, sharing screens and documents, and conducting polls and surveys. GoMeetNow is designed to be user-friendly and can be accessed from a web browser or through mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. It is often used by businesses and organizations for online training, team meetings, and customer support.
GoMeetNow is a cloud-based video conferencing software for businesses that is easy to use, affordable, and available on all major platforms.
It’s a great choice for small businesses looking to connect with clients and colleagues quickly and easily and larger companies looking to host webinars or conferences at a reduced cost.
GoMeetNow also provides many useful features, such as Screen sharing and whiteboard drawing, so that you can share ideas in real-time with anyone worldwide!
In addition, GoMeetNow supports a wide range of popular third-party trading platforms, allowing users to trade on a wide range of global markets with the help of skilled advisors or a bespoke automatic trading plan.
- High-definition audio and video: GoMeetNow offers crystal clear audio and video quality, so users can communicate and share content effectively during virtual meetings.
- Screen sharing: GoMeetNow allows users to share their screen with other participants, which can be useful for presentations, demonstrations, and other collaborative activities.
- File sharing: Users can easily share files with each other during meetings, which can be useful for sharing documents, images, and other types of content.
- Meeting recording: GoMeetNow allows users to record meetings, which can be useful for later review or for sharing with people who were unable to attend the meeting.
They are constantly looking for methods to improve and retain their competitive advantage because GoMeetNow has established itself as a global leader in innovation.
GoMeetNow simplifies meetings by allowing users to create or join with one click of a web button. Additionally, the user interface of the meeting room is designed to be user-friendly, intuitive, and attractive, resulting in effective and enjoyable meetings for participants.
It is guaranteed to connect, has the quickest way to cooperate, offers high-quality free audio conferencing, has the fullest range of functionalities, can handle mobile devices, and much more. These are just some of its benefits.
GoMeetNow offers three pricing plans:
- BASIC FREE – (Desktop sharing, Annotation, Chat, HD video from up to 6 webcams, Change presenter, VoIP call-in, Outlook/Gmail/Yahoo integration, Whiteboard, Raise hand, True color, SSL encryption, Reporting, Free mobile apps, Polling, Panelist role, Streaming computer audio).
- Premium ($12/Month) – (1Desktop sharing, Annotation, Chat, HD video from up to 6 webcams, Change presenter, VoIP call-in, Outlook/Gmail/Yahoo integration, Whiteboard, Raise hand, True color, SSL encryption, Reporting, Free mobile apps, Polling, Panelist role, Streaming computer audio).
What I Like/Dislike | About GoMeetNow:
- High-quality video and audio: GoMeetNow uses high-quality video and audio technology to provide a clear and reliable experience for participants in virtual meetings.
- Customizable settings: GoMeetNow allows users to customize their virtual meeting settings to suit their needs, including the ability to set up custom backgrounds and create breakout rooms for smaller group discussions.
- Security: GoMeetNow takes security seriously and includes a range of measures to protect the confidentiality of user data and virtual meetings.
- Could use more advanced meeting features. On premises hardware is just super micro inexpensive hardware.
Best Video Conferencing($25 per month).
ClickMeeting is a cloud-based web conferencing and webinar platform that allows users to connect and collaborate with others remotely through audio and video communication.
It offers a range of features for scheduling and hosting meetings, sharing screens and documents, and conducting polls and surveys. ClickMeeting can be accessed from a web browser or through mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. It is often used by businesses and organizations for online training, team meetings, and customer support.
ClickMeeting also offers integrations with popular business tools such as Google Calendar and Salesforce.
ClickMeeting is a cloud-based video conferencing app that can be used for personal or business use.
It has free and paid versions and a free trial of the premium features. Video and web conferencing software, ClickMeeting, allows you to connect with up to 20,000 people simultaneously.
Custom branding elements such as colors, logs, and other user-facing components are possible for huge virtual events.
ClickMeeting offers a customizable interface, screen sharing capabilities, and video recording option to help you host meetings anywhere and anytime with anyone worldwide. You can integrate ClickMeeting into your apps or websites through their API or App Marketplace add-on options
- Business online meetings. Meet with up to 40 attendees who can see, hear, and talk to each other in one virtual conference room or interactive breakout rooms.
- Breakout rooms.
- Live webinars.
- Automated webinars.
- On-demand webinar.
- Paid webinars.
- Huge virtual events.
Depending on how many people will use this service from within your organization, there are different packages.
There’s also an enterprise package with 24/7 phone support, but pricing varies based on what kind of features you need for your business.
This video conferencing app also provides a variety of options to customize it for your needs.
They offer a free version of their software that allows you to host meetings with up to 25 people.
Still, if you want more than just basic features like screen sharing or recording capabilities, Premium Plus is another package.
ClickMeeting offers three pricing plans:
- Free – (30 mins of recording storage, 25 cameras in meetings, Breakout rooms, Edu mode, Virtual background) .
- Live ($25/Month) – (6 hours of recording storage, Edu mode, Virtual background. 6 hr. Recording storage, Screen sharing).
- Automated ($40/Month) – (10 hours of recording storage, 2GB of file storage, Automation – Webinar Cycle, Automated webinars, On-demand webinars).
- Enterprise (Contact Us) – (Customized Packages, Agency solution, Reseller solution, Account Manager Support, Expert Consultations).
What I Like/Dislike | About ClickMeeting:
- Webinar and Presentation Tools.
- Audience Interaction Abilities.
- Customizable Interface.
- Extensive Platform Integrations.
- It does not have a phone support hotline.
- The storage capacity is limited to 10-hour maximum.
- It still uses Adobe Flash, which will be out of the market by 2020.
Cisco Webex Meetings
Best for Online Video Conferencing($13 per month).
Cisco Webex Meetings is a video conferencing and webinar platform that allows users to connect and collaborate with others remotely through audio and video communication.
It offers a range of features for scheduling and hosting meetings, sharing screens and documents, and conducting polls and surveys. Cisco Webex Meetings can be accessed from a web browser or through mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
It is often used by businesses and organizations for online training, team meetings, and customer support. Cisco Webex Meetings also offers integrations with popular business tools such as Microsoft Teams and Slack.
Cisco Webex is a solution and system for online video conferencing that enables users to attend meetings via the internet, desktop computers, mobile devices, or other video systems.
It allows you to host a video conference with a maximum participant count of one thousand people of HD quality.
In addition, you have the option of using VoIP or a phone number to connect to the audio.
However, if you’re trying to connect via a web browser, you may run into issues because the software requires you to install an extension.
In addition to screen sharing, using a virtual whiteboard is a great way to brainstorm and communicate with others.
- 20 million reliable video conferences a month.
- Free video calls and screen sharing with Webex.
- Screen share — free.
- Webex webinars are delivered reliably.
- Easily present online.
- Collaborate with your team.
- Get more from your conference call.
It provides encryption, support for TLS 1.2, meeting locking, and several other features aimed at guaranteeing complete data privacy.
You can also record your meetings with the help of Cisco Webex, which also delivers automatically created transcripts for each session.
Integration with Microsoft Outlook, MS Office 365, and Google Calendars enables you to schedule, host, and participate in meetings more easily. Slack, Apple CarPlay, and Ford AppLink are just a few examples of third-party integrations.
Cisco Webex Meetings offers three pricing plans:
- Basic – (Up to 50 min meeting length, Up to 100 participants, Screen sharing, Personal meeting room, Breakout rooms).
- Meet Plan ($13/Month) – (Up to 24 hours meeting length, Up to 200 participants, 10 gb of cloud recording storage, Expanded meeting and conferencing features including meeting) .
- Call Plan ($20/Month) – (Up to 50 min meeting length, Up to 200 participants, 10 GB cloud recording storage, ALL Meet Plan features as well as Call features (call waiting, phone transfer).
- Enterprise (Contact Us) – (Unlimited cloud storage, Customer phone support 24/7).
What I Like/Dislike | About Cisco Webex Meetings:
- 86% report shorter, effective meetings.
- 83% report faster decision making.
- 90% report improved collaboration with team.
- 88% report easy engagement with experts.
- This solution is costlier than some other competing online collaboration platforms.
- According to some users, the system menu and user interface are not that friendly.
- If you connect over non Webex platforms, you may experience audio issues.
Best Video Conferencing Software($9 per month).
BlueJeans is a video conferencing and webinar platform that allows users to connect and collaborate with others remotely through audio and video communication.
It offers a range of features for scheduling and hosting meetings, sharing screens and documents, and conducting polls and surveys. BlueJeans can be accessed from a web browser or through mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. It is often used by businesses and organizations for online training, team meetings, and customer support.
BlueJeans also offers integrations with popular business tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Salesforce.
With the help of the BlueJeans video conferencing software, you can run meetings using any device, laptop, or meeting space.
They provide real-time intelligence, complete with transcripts and highlighted key points, to improve productivity.
The experience provided by the browser itself is quite user-friendly. Using BlueJeans does not require installing any additional software on your computer.
You may also make administration easier by utilizing analytics, automated warnings, and controls for live meetings.
- Virtual Backgrounds. Transform your background into a unique surrounding of your choice.
- Record Your Meeting and Never Miss a Beat!
- Secure Your Conversations.
- Mobile Devices and Browsers.
- Real-Time Collaboration.
- Dolby Voice.
- Engaging Meeting Experiences.
In addition, they provide multi-device compatibility, allowing users to enter meetings with a single touch regardless of the platform or device they are using.
In addition, they promise that they provide a comprehensive multimedia experience complete with Dolby audio and HD video. In addition, the cloud-based technology offers firewall/NAT traversal and encryption for safe video conferencing.
BlueJeans offers three pricing plans:
- Standard ($9/Month) – (Unlimited 1:1 Meetings, Unlimited Group Meetings, Meet as Long as You Want, Host up to 100 Participants, 5 Hours of Meeting Recording/Host).
- Pro ($13/Month) – (All STANDARD features, Host up to 125 Participants, 25 Hours of Meeting Recording/Host, Command Center Analytics, Workstream Collaboration Integrations featuring Slack & Microsoft Teams).
- Enterprises ($16/Month) – (All PRO features, Host up to 200 Participants, Unlimited Recordings, Command Center Live, H.323/SIP Interop Included).
What I Like/Dislike | About BlueJeans:
- Rich video conferencing tools. BlueJeans Meeting provides businesses with a simple, interactive, secure and high-quality video conferencing experience. …
- Supports interactive events. …
- Create video conference rooms. …
- Reliable customer support.
- Quality of recorded meetings have sometimes been subpar.
- File sharing during meetings is very limited.
Best Video Conferencing Software($99 per month).
Unscreen is a video editing platform that allows users to remove the background from a video, making it appear as if the subject of the video is standing in front of a solid color or transparent background.
This can be useful for creating video content for social media or online presentations. Unscreen also offers tools for adding text and graphic overlays, trimming and splitting video clips, and adding music and sound effects. The platform can be accessed from a web browser or through mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Unscreen is a video conferencing software on Mac and Windows operating systems.
It’s also available for Android, iOS, and Linux. Unscreen Virtual Video Conferencing Software was launched in 2019 by Unscreen, a startup that aims to disrupt the video conferencing market.
Before founding Unscreen, CEO David Marchant worked at Skype, focusing on customer service and onboarding.
At Skype, he learned how important it could be for users to feel comfortable with technology before investing time in learning how to use it. Marchant believes that Unscreen’s goal should be “making it easy for people to get started.”
Unscreen’s video conferencing software allows you to video chat with up to 50 people at once and screen shares your screen simultaneously.
- Full HD video resolution (1080p instead of 360p)
- Unlimited video length (instead of 5-10 seconds)
- No watermark.
- MP4 output files.
This means you can converse with as many people as your computer can handle and show them whatever you want them to see on your end.
The user interface is intuitive and allows you to easily add new participants, toggle between different screens, change your camera view, mute your microphone, and more.
Unscreen is a good alternative to Zoom for your next virtual meeting or conference call without any learning curve!
Unscreen offers the following pricing plans if you subscribe to a yearly package. Plus, all packages come with a 14-days free trial but there is no free plan.
- Basic Package: $99 per month
- Plus Package: $249 per month
- Custom Package: Call for a quote
What I Like/Dislike | About Unscreen:
- All-in-one platform to sell and manage on-demand videos
- Provides a white label app and website with your branding for your subscribers to download and stream video content
- Operates on a monthly subscription basis instead of a revenue-share model, so you keep all of your revenue
- Does not support AVOD monetization
- Basic Plan comes with 3 customizable website themes, so your options are limited with the website builder unless you hire a web developer
- Affiliates can’t be paid directly through the platform, but you can track referral count per affiliate
Best Video Conferencing Software($5 per month).
Tikit is a software company that provides solutions for the legal, financial, and professional services industries. Its products include practice management software, document automation tools, and client portal solutions.
Tikit aims to help businesses streamline their operations, improve efficiency, and increase productivity by providing tools for case management, time tracking, billing, and collaboration. The company also offers training and support services to help customers get the most out of its products.
Tikit.info is a cloud-based video conferencing tool that allows you to host real-time online meetings with your team, clients, or customers.
The system offers several features that make it easy to schedule and conduct virtual meetings without worrying about technical difficulties.
Tikit.info is free to use for up to three participants in a meeting.
Users can create a new room on the platform by simply entering their name, email address, and password (if they have one).
Once you have created an account, you can add additional people as attendees by inviting them via email or manually entering their information into the system (email address, first name, last name).
With Tikit, you can also share your desktop and webcam on the fly and record meetings for future reference.
With this video conferencing solution, you get the feature of screen sharing as well.
The free version of Tikit.info has a limit of 7 participants per meeting and 50 max members. The paid version removes these limits but costs $10 per month (billed annually).
The paid version also comes with bells and whistles like email reminders before your scheduled events and better sound quality (though we didn’t notice much difference between the two versions).
- 01Ticket Creation from Teams Chat.
- 02Ticket Creation from Email.
- 03M365 Integration with Single Sign-On.
- 04Customizable Templates and Forms.
- 05AI-Powered Ticket Deflection.
- 06Reporting and Power BI Integration.
- 07Custom Statuses and Categories.
- 08Automated Workflows.
Pricing is based on the number of participants and can be found on their website.
The first 5 minutes are free, with each additional minute costing $0.02 for audio and video calls between 2 or more users or $0.05 for individual video calls where only one person is present on the call (that’s equal to less than 10 cents per minute).
There’s also a free plan that allows up to two participants in an unlimited number of calls.
Still, with limited features such as no file sharing, no custom backgrounds or themes, and limits on which types of devices you can use for your video conference call: it only works on desktops/laptops (Macs) & mobile phones; not tablets/iPads or TVs.
Its major drawback is it doesn’t have the option to record your calls which is a problem if you want to keep track of what was said during a meeting or conference call.
Tikit.Info offers three pricing plans:
- Teams Ticketing ($90/Month) – (Unlimited End Users & Up to 10 Agents, Add Tikit to One Team, Ticket Creation from Teams Chat, Ticket Creation from Email, AI Powered Ticket Deflection, Custom Statuses and Categories).
- 365 Service Desk ($450/Month) – (Everything in Teams Ticketing Plus, Add Tikit to Unlimited Teams, Advanced Automations, Full API Access, Intune Connector, Power Automate Connector, Power BI Connector, SLAs, Surveys).
What I Like/Dislike | About Tikit.Info:
- Excellent support form [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team. Its been a good experience and feel that feedback is listened to and looked at to improve the software.
- We found the system to be rich in functionality, easy to use for both administrators and customers booking tickets, very cost effective, reliable and customisable.
- There isn’t really anything I don’t like about Nutickets, I would say I’m a bit confused about reports works.
- It is very complex: I am getting to grips with it now but in the early days (a few weeks ago) it was very intimidating.
What is the Best Video Conference Software For Small Business?
Zoom and Skype are the best and most recommended video conferencing software for small businesses.
Small businesses with little resources can benefit from these options because both can be used for free. Moreover, these free video conferencing software are most commonly used throughout the globe.
How can Video Conference Software Help a Small Business?
Video conferencing solutions reduce the number of meetings that aren’t essential.
They make the necessary meetings more productive, enable face-to-face contact to take place remotely, and provide advanced features to reduce the number of ambiguities. The best video conferencing software can help you in the following ways:
Video conferencing software is easy to use.
It has a simple and intuitive interface that doesn’t require any special knowledge or skills and can be set up in minutes.
You don’t need any special equipment, software, or training to get started with video conferencing software—it’s all included with the product’s price.
Video conferencing software can be the perfect solution if you want to share documents, images, and other files with your customers or employees.
Video conferencing software has features that make it easy to share files, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box. These video conferencing apps also allow screen sharing.
Collaboration tools allow you to share and discuss documents and files in real-time with your team.
This can be done through a web interface, allowing everyone on the team to access the same data from their own devices regardless of where they are physically located.
Web Conferencing Support
Web conferencing is a great way to connect with clients and employees. It’s also cheaper than other options, such as traveling or hiring expensive conference rooms.
The Benefits of Using Video Conferencing Software for a Business
Video conferencing software is a great way to improve your business’s productivity and efficiency. The benefits of video conferencing are plentiful, and some of them are as follows:
Face-to-face communications are more effective than text-based communications, as they allow people to connect more deeply and be more engaging.
This form of communication also makes it easier to personalize your message to your audience because you can see their facial expressions and hear their tone of voice, which helps make them memorable for both parties involved in the conversation!
Video conferencing software can increase your company’s productivity by allowing you to communicate more effectively with your team. It also improves the quality of your team’s decisions, leading to better customer satisfaction.
Less Time Travelling for Meetings
Video conferencing can help you save a lot of time and money. It makes sense to conduct meetings online if your business is located in multiple locations.
It’s been said that travelling for business can be a waste of time, whether for one-off meetings or regular events.
The costs involved with travelling—in terms of gas and airfare—are just not worth it when you could have held them virtually instead.
Saves You Money
Video conferencing software can save you money. The use of video conferencing software for business is an affordable way to reduce travel costs and increase productivity, especially if your employees are spread across different offices or countries. Moreover, if you are using free video conferencing software, you will save your money at both ends.
Note: If you are looking for free video conferencing software, you can go for Skype, Zoom, or Microsoft teams.
Video conferencing has been around for decades, but it’s only recently that the technology has become accessible to small businesses.
Cloud-hosted video conferencing offers many benefits over traditional videoconferencing, from collaborating on documents and presentations with other participants in real-time with shared screen access to eliminating expensive hardware requirements like high-quality internet connections and dedicated meeting room space.
Moreover, if you have good internet connection, the video quality would be of your liking.
So, choose your video conferencing software apps carefully to enjoy the best video conferencing.